Home / Returns & Refunds
At TVCMALL, our top priority is our customer's satisfaction, which is why we strive to provide trusted products our customers can rely on. That being said, if you are unhappy with your TVCMALL purchase or would like to exercise your product's warranty, please review the information below to ensure a smooth return, replacement, or repair process.
TVCMALL has a strict quality control process in place before products are shipped. We will handle faulty or missing products in the following manner.
1. If the received product is inconsistent with the purchased one, TVCMALL offers a full refund or replacement for the different product.
2. For missing parts, if the parts do not affect the product's functionality, TVCMALL can offer a partial refund or ship the missing parts. If missing parts do affect the product's functionality, TVCMALL will either replace the product or offer a refund.
3. Incomplete product shipment: If a customer receives an incomplete order despite receiving all packages, we will promptly address the issue by providing a reshipment or refund.
If any of the above issues arise, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your package. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. And TVCMALL will bear the shipping cost upon the listed product replacement.
The package you received may include only some of the expected products. Due to certain items being temporarily out of stock, the in-stock portion of the order will be shipped first, and the rest will be shipped when available. We will inform you in advance if such a situation arises.
1. Cancellable orders: You can cancel your order before the item is customized or packaged. Contact your sales manager to process the cancellation.
2. Non-cancelable orders: The orders that have already been customized, packaged, or shipped, we apologize but cannot accommodate any cancellations.
1. Product Warranty
(1) If the product you purchased from tvcmall.com is found to be defective within 1 year of receipt, you are entitled to a repair within the warranty period.
A one-year warranty shall cover all products (except Cell Phone Parts and Cell Phone Accessories.)
(2) For cell phone parts products, please test before installation. If any problems are found in the test phase, returns and replacements can be carried out within one year. Once the installation is complete, after-sales services are no longer available.
2. Returnable Circumstances
The below specifications will warrant a return with the option for repair service, replacement items, or a refund. Unusable condition: If any of your ordered items are faulty or defective due to non-human factors within the warranty period, please kindly provide us with proof via pictures and/or videos. After informing us and receiving confirmation from our team, you may then choose to do one of the below options:
(1) Send the items back for repair (please note that the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs for items within the warranty period).
(2) Receive a partial/full refund.
(3) Receive a new replacement item(s).
3. Repairable, Non-Refundable Circumstances
The below specifications will warrant repair services, without the option for replacement items or a refund:
(1) Artificial Factors: Includes disassembly, misuse (unofficial firmware or software modifications or any other causes of damage are not covered), drops or falls, water damage (being dropped in water, being rained on, being exposed to fog or mist droplets, or spilling liquid on the device), or other man-made damage.
(2) Any scratch or damage on packaging and appearance.
(3) Any scratch or damage on the screen and motherboard, other unauthorized third-party repairs.Please note:
In all the above cases, after contacting our sales manager and receiving confirmation from our team, you may send your items back for repair. The return shipping costs and the handling charges associated with the return process are borne by the Customer.
4. Non-Repairable, Non-Returnable Situation
The below specifications will warrant no repair services, refund, nor replacement items.
(1) Products not ordered from TVCMALL.
(2) Requests made outside of the warranty period or issues not covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty.
5. Warranty Exemptions
(1) Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranty.
(2) If you have disassembled, misused, or damaged the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, you are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement item or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
(3) The products in the category of Electric Bicycles are not in the scope of this Warranty & Refund policy.
1. Contact your sales manager to apply for after-sales service, with a response time of 1 day.
2. Please provide your order number and product code (SKU number).
3. Please provide video, pictures, and other relevant evidence for the product with the problem.
4. Our team will confirm and provide the after-sales outcome.
5. Process according to the outcome of the after-sales service.Please note:
1. Return Notes
(1) You must provide a clear photo or video showing the product problem/order/SKU number. Photos/videos should be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s).
(2) Notification of TVCMALL.com is required before all returns. Please inform our sales manager in advance. He / She will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which should be marked clearly on the return box. A box without an RMA number is not acceptable.
(3) Returns should be made by mail postal service (no DHL, no UPS, and no TNT). There must be a tracking number that can be followed on a correlating website. Otherwise, we are not responsible for any duties on China's side.
(4) Please follow China's customs policies for returned products and declare the package as a broken part while packing safely. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
(5) The below return shipping cost chart is for reference only. The actual price will vary depending on the country, region, and shipping method. If you are not sure on the shipping costs, please feel free to Confirm with sales manager
|PO BOX Address Only (0-5KG)||0kg-5kg||$8-$35|
|PO BOX Address Only (5-10KG)||5kg-10kg||$35-$80|
|PO BOX Address Only (10-15KG)||10kg-15kg||$80-$105|
|PO BOX Address Only (15-22KG)||15kg-22kg||$105-$132|
|PO BOX Address Only (22KG+)||22kg+||Confirm with sales manager|
(6) All returns will be checked by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned product cannot be repaired, TVCMALL will provide an alternative solution.
(7) We reserve the right to reject services that would void the warranty and return policy.
2. Return InformationEmail:
1. Refund time
Beginning with the date of your refund request, we will do our best to reach an agreement with you within 7 weekdays in order to initiate the refund process.
After the refund has been initiated, the time it takes for it to process will depend on the payment method you select:
|Paypal||Immediately after Processing|
|Credit Card||25 Weekdays|
We thank you for your patience as you await your refund. If you need further information after the refund has been initiated, please contact your issuing bank.
2. Refund Notes
To ensure your refund is processed speedily and properly, please follow the below guidelines.
(1) Please make sure you complete the package return as required.
(2) Please provide the tracking number after shipment.
(3) Refunds will be made within 3 days of receipt, as we need time to check or repair.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
3. Why is the refund less than I expected?
Please go to the order details page on our website to find out if you have requested a full or partial refund.
Please note that the following fees are not refundable.
(1) Currency conversion fees charged by your credit card issuer.
(2) Credit card transaction fees.
(3) Floating exchange rates.
Please contact your card issuer for more information.